- Create your profile
- Update your profile
- Search for colleagues with specific knowledge or experience
- Create/edit your profile
- Search for individuals in the Parent Center network with specific knowledge or experience
Capturing the experience and know-how of Parent Centers, Who Knows What? is your connection to Parent Center expertise and know-how.
On the Who Knows What? site, members can:
- Fill out a profile of the strengths and areas of knowledge they bring to the Parent Center network
- Identify colleagues in the network with experience in a given aspect of Parent Center work
Parent Center staff can search for individuals in the database who have knowledge and expertise to share.
The searchable criteria include:
- Contact Information (name, organization, location, e-mail, phone number)
- Content Areas and Topics of Specialization including
- General (e.g., disabilities, policy, and advocacy);
- Non-profit Management;
- Child-specific experience including early childhood, school-aged, youth, transition, and more.