Includes two instructional webinars, the forms and data item definitions to assist Parent Centers in submitting their quantitative results for the 2015 Parent Center Data Collection.
- Download the Data Collection Forms and Definitions Key
- Download Sample Script for Collecting Race/Ethnicity Data
- Listen to Webinar 1 explaining the new form (February 19, 2015)
- Download the PowerPoint presentation for Webinar 1
- Listen to Webinar 2 (Reviews and updates, September 17, 2015) | New!
- Visit the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page | New!
- Read Sample Scenarios for Part 1 Data Collection | New!
- Join a Drop-In Call (where you can ask questions and get answers) | New!
- Submit your data using this Online Data Submission Form (To be completed by November 2, 2015) | New!
The data collection that Parent Centers use to report on their work was revised in January 2015. In addition to changes in the data items, the form now includes definitions of key terms, so that PTIs and CPRCs will have a common understanding of the data they need to record and report for the 2014-2015 program year (October 1, 2014 to September 30, 2015).
We recognize that this new format may result in changes to Parent Centers’ data management systems. This year will be a pilot year so that Parent Centers will have the opportunity to learn how the terms are defined, what to report where and about whom, and how to revise their data collection systems.
PowerPoint “Show” for Webinar 1
Webinar 1 introduced the new data collection form and discussed the new definitions key. The PowerPoint presentation is saved as a “show” so that it will launch automatically when you open the file.
Data Collection Form and Definitions Key
Here is the pilot data collection form and definitions key for reporting on program activities for the year 2014-2015.
- Data Collection Worksheet for 2014-2015 (in Word)
- Definitions Key (in Word)
- Definitions Key (online)
Sample Script for Collecting Race/Ethnicity Data
New to the data collection forms this year is the collection of information about the race/ethnicity of callers served by the Parent Center. The Sample Script (linked below) provides some language you might use in your Parent Center’s intake process, in order to collect that data. Please feel free to customize this script for use based on your data systems and intake/interview processes.
Sample Script (in Word)