Who Knows What? is your connection to Parent Center expertise and know-how. Indeed—who knows what in the Parent Center network? Here’s where you can find out.
On the Who Knows What?! site, registered members** can:
- Fill out a profile of the strengths and areas of knowledge they bring to the Parent Center network
- Identify colleagues in the network with experience in a given aspect of Parent Center work
One of the primary benefits of this private area is that Parent Center staff can search the skills database to connect with colleagues who have knowledge and expertise to share. The searchable criteria include:
- Contact Information (name, organization, location, e-mail, phone number)
- Content Areas and Topics of Specialization, including:
—General (e.g., disabilities, policy, and advocacy)
—Child-specific experience including early childhood, school-aged, youth, transition, and more
- Languages Spoken (for help with specific families or with materials translation, etc.)
Instructions on How to Register and Search Who Knows What?!
Instruction guide to building your profile and then using the Who Knows What?!
Video Guide “How To” (mp4) Who Knows What?!
Go to the Who Knows What?! website now:
** With regrets, the Who Knows What?! is not meant for use by the general public. It’s accessible ONLY to Parent Centers, Department of Education, and TA&D staff.