Capturing the experience and know-how of Parent Centers, Who Knows What? is your connection to Parent Center expertise and know-how.
Not for the general public! Who Knows What? is accessible to Parent Center, Department of Education, and TA&D Staff ONLY.
On the Who Knows What? site, members can:
- Fill out a profile of the strengths and areas of knowledge they bring to the Parent Center network
- Identify colleagues in the network with experience in a given aspect of Parent Center work
Parent Center staff can search for individuals in the database who have knowledge and expertise to share. The searchable criteria include:
- Contact Information (name, organization, location, e-mail, phone number)
- Content Areas and Topics of Specialization including
- General (e.g., disabilities, policy, and advocacy)
- Non-profit Management
- Child-specific experience including early childhood, school-aged, youth, transition, and more
- Languages Spoken (for help with specific families or with materials translation, etc.)
For instructions on how to register and search Who Knows What?:
Go there now: cpirwhoknowswhat.org