Published March 1, 2016 | The ABLE National Resource Center (ANRC), founded and managed by National Disability Institute (NDI), aims to educate individuals with disabilities and their families, ABLE program administrators, financial institutions, and other relevant stakeholders about the benefits of ABLE accounts.
The ANRC website will provide:
- State-by-state ABLE program development updates;
- Side-by-side comparisons of ABLE program elements;
- Informational ABLE videos;
- Archived ABLE webinars and presentations;
- Published research;
- Summaries of policies, rules and regulations;
- Frequently asked questions (FAQs); and
- An online portal to submit questions to a panel of experts.
Access the ABLE National Resource Center website at:
This resource was reviewed by members of the RAISE Advisory Partnership (RAP) and determined to be of “High Quality, High Relevance, High Usefulness” to Parent Centers. Link to CPIR’s partner, RAISE Center for more Transition-related information.