Your central “Hub” of information and products for the network of Parent Centers serving families of children with disabilities
The CPIR employs a user-centered process, gathering Parent Center perspectives every step of the way to create products and services that increase Parent Centers’ knowledge and capacity in specific domains.
What you’ll find on the Parent Center Hub:
- Family-friendly information and research-based materials on key topics for Parent Centers
- Private workspaces for Parent Centers to exchange resources, discuss high-priority topics, and solve mutual challenges
- Coordination of parent training efforts throughout the network
- A twice-monthly e-newsletter with key topics, new resources, upcoming events, and materials to share with families
- Materials from Parent Centers themselves
- CPIR-produced databases specifically designed for Parent Center staff:
The CPIR Team
Responding to the needs and missions of Parent Centers
The CPIR is made possible through funding from the Office of Special Education Programs (OSEP) at the U.S. Department of Education. OSEP supports the Parent Center network and the role that Parent Centers play in educating parents and improving outcomes for children with disabilities.