The College & Career Readiness and Success Organizer is a graphic that displays a consolidated overview of the many elements that impact a learner’s ability to succeed in college and careers at both the institutional and individual levels. The Organizer contains four central strands, each driven by a guiding question:
- Goals and Expectations: What should learners know and be able to do to achieve college and career readiness?
- Outcomes and Measures: How do we know when learners are meeting expectations for college and career readiness and success?
- Pathways and Supports: What should institutions provide to enable learners to achieve college and career success?
- Resources and Structures: What do institutions need to enable learner readiness for college and careers?
* HIGHLY RATED RESOURCE * This resource was reviewed by 3-member panels of Parent Center staff working independently from one another to rate the quality, accuracy, impartiality, relevance, and usefulness of CPIR resources. This resource was found to be of “High Quality, Accuracy, Impartiality, Relevance, and Usefulness” to Parent Centers.