Your organization’s annual report is a grand opportunity to take your supporters inside the fine work you do and show them the results you achieve. In this article, nonprofit marketing expert Kivi Leroux Miller outlines the five elements every annual report should include:
- Accomplishments, not activities. Show the benefits of your work.
- Real people telling the story. Readers respond to personal communications.
- The financials. Show key information in graphic form.
- Ample thanks. Let your community of supporters know you appreciate them.
- A call to action. Remind readers how they can support you.