KanLovKids has developed a series of webcasts presented by experts in the field of visual impairment that highlight various aspects of working with children/students with low vision. The webcasts topics include:
- Use of Optical Devices
- Visual Access in a Range of Environments
- Introduction to Low Vision Devices
- Getting Your iPad Up and Running
- Locating and Installing Apps on the iPad
- Getting to Know and Training in the Use of the Monocular Telescope
KanLovKids is an initiative of the Kansas Optometric Association (KOA), Kansas State School for the Blind (KSSB) and Kansas Lions Sight Foundation (KLSF) that provides low vision evaluation and rehabilitation services to children from birth to 22 years.