Useful to Parent Centers involved in discussions and decision-making groups focused on preschool inclusion.
This webinar focuses on:
- an overview of the 40 years of research supporting early childhood inclusion;
- a review of myths surrounding the children, adults, and systems that support inclusion; and
- a review of common features across the inclusion models that have produced the most powerful outcomes.
- Linda Smith (Deputy Assistant Secretary for Early Childhood Development for the ACF at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services)
- Phil Strain (Director, PELE Center; Faculty, ECTA Center; Professor, Education Psychology & Early Childhood Special Education, University of Colorado Denver)
Streaming Presentation | Preschool Inclusion: What’s the Evidence, What Gets in the Way, and What do High-Quality Programs Look Like? (58 minutes)
Presentation File (PowerPoint) | Preschool Inclusion: What’s the Evidence, What Gets in the Way, and What do High-Quality Programs Look Like?
This webinar is part of the 2016 National Inclusion Webinar Series housed on the ECTA Center’s website, at: https://ectacenter.org/~calls/2016/nationalinclusion.asp