SAVE THE DATE | AGENDA & MATERIALS | PRESENTER BIOS
The Northeast Parent Center Assistance & Collaboration Team (NEPACT) invites you to our 15th Annual Regional Conference! Join us as we come together to learn from one another, share our expertise and build our networks. We look forward to coming together again to strengthen our skills and enhance our work.
For Both Conference Days (Wednesday & Thursday) – $169.00
Pre-Conference Day Only (Tuesday) – $49.00
- NEPACT will cover the cost of the conference and post-conference day registration, meals, lodging, and transportation for one (1) representative from each parent center for all 3 days.
- Hotel reservations are secured via the conference registration process, you do not have to call the hotel separately to book a room.
- Please note, lodging costs are in addition to the conference registration fees. Register by 9/15/18 to avoid late registration fees
Register at: www.2018region1conference.eventbrite.com
Tuesday, October 2nd 12:00pm – 4:30pm
A full day of learning designed for targeted members of your parent center.
- Non-profit Management
Great for EDs, board members, project directors and key staff. Focus will be on Recruiting, Retaining & Supervising Diverse Staff.
- Working with Youth
Great for staff on transition to adult life activities
Wednesday, October 3rd 9am thru Thursday , October 4th 3:30pm
- Topical Areas include; Family engagement, Inclusion, technology, and much more…
- Sessions for directors, trainers and TA specialists