Learning is a treasure that follows its owner everywhere.
Updated, February 2019
Welcome to our hubpage for schools and administrators. We are glad you’re here and would like to say “thank you” for all the work you do with, and on behalf of, students with disabilities—all students, really. They are our national treasures and our future, as you well know.
Through this entry page, we hope you find lots of information to support your work in helping students with disabilities achieve their full potential.
Specifics of IDEA
- Special education, A-Z
- Terms to know in special education
- All about the IEP
- Related services
- Transition planning for youth
- Resolving disputes
- Guidance from the U.S. Department of Education
Especially for Teachers
Especially for Administrators
- Questions and answers about IDEA: Parent participation
- Considering LRE in placement decisions
- Applying discipline rules to students with disabilities
- Brief on School Resource Officers
- Placement and school discipline