Center for Parent Information and Resources
Brenda Eagan Brown, M.Ed., CBIS
BrainSTEPS Program Coordinator, BIAPA
firstname.lastname@example.org | 724.944.6542
Handouts for the Webinar:
We are pleased to provide the following handouts to accompany the webinar and to support your work with families and children with TBI.
- PowerPoint presentation slides (47 pages, PDF)
- Signs and Symptoms of TBI (2 pages, PDF)
- Guided IEP PowerPoint presentation (13-slide PPT from PA)
- Returning to School After Concussion: Recommended Protocol (4 pages, PDF)
- Teachers’ Desk Reference: Practical Information for Pennsylvania’s Teachers (8 pages, PDF)
Additional CPIR Resources on TBI:
Need The PDF Reader?
Documents in PDF format require the Adobe Acrobat Reader®. If you experience problems with PDF documents, please download the latest version of the Reader®.