(2020) | Useful to Parent Centers, families, and others struggling to cope with the coronavirus
How Right Now is an initiative to address people’s feelings of grief, loss, and worry during the COVID-19 pandemic. It aims to increase people’s ability to adapt and be resilient during this time. The initiative is funded by the CDC Foundation.
The How Right Now Partner Toolkit provides a variety of materials you can use to promote the initiative as well as support the communities you serve. These materials were created based on audience research and were designed for use with the following specific user groups:
- people ages 65 and over;
- people with pre-existing mental health or physical conditions;
- those experiencing violence; and
- those experiencing economic distress.
Among the materials you’ll find in the toolkit are:
- Sharable graphics to promote the How Right Now website to share on your organization’s communications channels;
- Sharable coping strategy graphics that provide simple techniques for supporting emotional well-being;
- Suggested newsletter content; and
- A launch video featuring people’s lived experiences and how they are coping during the COVID-19 pandemic.
There’s also a Spanish version of the toolkit, called Qué Hacer Ahora.
Visit the How Right Now website to learn more about the initiative, at:
Download the English-language toolkit and/or its individual parts at:
Download the Spanish version of the toolkit, at: