A webinar for the Parent Center Network on best practices in outreach.
- Listen to the webinar and view the slides
- Download the webinar’s PPT (i.e., as a PowerPoint file, 10.6 MB)
- Download a PDF of the webinar’s slideshow (PDF, 2.4 MB)
- Visit the Best Practices in Outreach resource page
Center for Parent Information and Resources (CPIR)
Judy Wiley, Program Manager
Native American PTAC (NAPTAC)
The goals of this webinar are to help Parent Centers and other community-serving organizations:
- learn why best practices in outreach are important, especially under the current cultural landscape
- get to know the outreach resources available on the Parent Center Hub
- listen to our presenters share ways for Parent Centers to use these resources.